Friday, February 25, 2005

Getting in touch with my DARKSIDE...

Every once in a while I get a friend getting all up in my kool-aid calling me out on some of my dope ass rhymes. I'm posting the latest Busta who had to get schooled for trying to come at me all hard 'n shit!

Please read from the bottom up:



Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:34:02 -0800 (PST)
From: "Damon J Barron" Add to Address Book
Subject: RE: Web link
To: "M*** M*******"



Obi wan beats vader like a big winner
Burning up Anakin like a fried chicken dinner
Turning to da dark side? You gotta be whack!
Stay cool wit da force and Yoda's got your back

Mace Windu's da blackest brutha in the universe
Fucked up Jango Fett, now he's rollin in a hearse
Anakin messed with Dooku not knowin the skills that he got
Pussy bitch got his arm chopped off, now busts a mean robot

Padm'es got Luke and Leia chillin in the oven
Gets choked by her man, can't she get no lovin?
Chewbacca makes a cameo, I think that's pretty fresh
Makes my nipples so hard they can rip through flesh!!



ya know it.


M*** M******* wrote:


Damn, your rhymes are ill and phat
Obi Wan's a Vader hater, what up wit dat?
Dude's just jealous cuz Anakin's eat'n Padme's pussy-cat

Straight tripin...no need for Ben to front
He can go mack out Mon Mothma's juicy cunt
that's the end of my stunt, time to smoke a blunt

word


-----Original Message-----
From: Damon J Barron [mailto:kenobimail@*****.com]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 1:36 PM
To: M*** M*******
Subject: RE: Web link


After viewing them
I think i'll forget about suing 'em
Obi wan can kick some ass
Knocking Anakin in lava like river bass
Gots to check out this flick
Hope it don't blow like you on my dick!

aww yeah! PAYCE!

M*** M******* wrote:

Yes, it did.
Those EIII picks look diggety-dope like new hope and the pope hanging from a rope!

nooch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Damon J Barron [mailto:kenobimail@*****.com]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 1:18 PM
To: M*** M*******
Subject: Web link



hey Blumpkin Splash!

Did that link i sent you the other day work? My boss said he couldn't get on?

DJB


DAMN YO! He got straight served!!! Betta recognize padna! BULLIDAT!

Chilly "D"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home