Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!..

Ah, no matter what the situation, that little phrase always kills me. My dad used to yell that at me when I was a kid, then get all puffed up when I smirked. Whattya expect?! That is some funny shit!

Anyway. Imo be a little late with posts this week because I am ILL! Not that cool street jive "ILL" but the "I puked twice for no reason at all and hacked up a gelatinous life sized version of myself in a lime yogurt type of hue" sick.

Sick two fucking weekends in a row! Shit. It's now Monday and I still feel like booty nuggets. I needs me some rest...and Wendy's chicken nuggets! I hope they don't shoot out my nostrils while I violently apologize to the inside of my toilet with numerous grunts and loud gagging noises.

Ta-ta all! See you in a couple of days...

DJB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home